+61 7 3001 2999

+61 7 3001 2999

Insurance Disputes and TPD Superannuation Claims

If you have been injured, you may have entitlement to Total
and Permanent Disability ("TPD") benefits through your
insurance or superannuation fund.

Bennett & Philp can investigate your policies and advise you on any entitlements you may have.  If necessary, our lawyers will travel to you to discuss your circumstances.

Below for your general information are answers to some of the more commonly asked questions. Qld law restricts us from presenting certain information about personal injury compensation law. However, we are able to provide you with more details if you are making a genuine enquiry or are an existing client of Bennett & Philp.  

If you want to investigate your rights regarding an insurance dispute or TPD claim click the "Need to Know More"  box to the right or you can contact us for obligation-free advice regarding your particular circumstances using one of the to following methods that is most convenient to you:

Call Us today   Call us on (07) 3001 2999 or use our Toll Free number on the right
Use our Live Chat   Talk to our Live Chat operator using the Chat box below
Make an On-line Enquiry   Complete the on-line enquiry form to the right
Email us now   Contact or email any one of our specialist personal injury lawyers below.

Bennett & Philp Lawyers acts in personal injuries claims in relation to insurance disputes or tpd claims on a no-win, no fee basis.

Commonly Asked Questions:
Do I have a Total and Permanent Disablement Claim?

Superannuation and accident/income protection policies often provide for payments of benefits or lump sums if you are temporarily or permanently unable to work, or have a permanent disability. We can advise you, when dealing with insurance companies, to ensure your case is managed appropriately.

Sometimes you need a lawyer who understands how the claims process works. We can do this. Contact us to obtain obligation-free legal advice today.

Do I have an Accident and Income Protection Policy?

Employers, sporting clubs and unions will often have sickness and accident insurance policies which will protect their employees and members.

These policies may provide protection for you in regard to income, death or disability. It is important to receive legal advice to interpret the terms and conditions of these policies to recover benefits to which you are entitled. 

Contact us today to discuss your particular situation.